Friday, July 11, 2014
Good Luck Cat
Do you know Maneki-Neko? It is the
beckoning figure of a cat displayed in shops bring in customers. In Aichi
prefecture, there are Maneki-Neko Museum. A lot of Maneki-Neko is being
displayed in thins museum; we can see a lot of Maneki-Neko here. If it raise
left hand, it means beckon to people. If it raise right hand, it means beckon
to money. Maneki-Neko is famous in Japan. When I was young, I often see a
Maneki-Neko in some shop. However, I can’t see them very often now. I think
Maneki-Neko is auspicious, cute and unique. I think you can enjoy watching
them. Moreover, in Maneki-Neko Museum, you can make your original Maneki-Neko! That’s
nice. If you go to Japan, try to go there. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the Maneki-Neko...my sister has one in her house, but her cats like to attack it! I guess they think the moving arm is like a toy.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your good work on the blogs - you did 10 entries, so you get 10/10 on the blog project.