I would like to try sky diving if I can. I think it is wonderful
to fly because I can see a great landscape from the sky. Extreme
sports are great, we can experience that we have ever had. I think this is
advantage of extreme sports. I would like to try an extreme sport, but they have also
disadvantages. There are a lot of extreme sports in the world, and almost them
are dangerous, For example, bungee jump is dangerous; some people was died an
accident of bungee jump. I know some accident. Sometimes a rope was break and
people fell the ground. It is really scared, and in fact this accident was
happen. When I heard the news about bungee jump, I don’t want to try it. But
these accident doesn’t happen very often. If you want to try extreme sports, you have to be careful to choose the place that we try to them. We have to choose
reliable place; there are not happened an accident never.
I've heard there used to be bungee jumping at the West Edmonton Mall, but I'm not sure if it exists anymore. You would definitely have to be careful to choose a reliable company.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
Extreme sports are great; we can experience something we've never tried.
It is really scary, and in fact this accident happened.
I want to try sky diving too, but I'm afraid of height. However, I think it's wonderfull!
ReplyDelete